€50000 - €65000 per annum + competitive package
over 2 years ago
Talascend are currently looking for a Construction Engineer who will be based in the Paris area. You as the Construction Engineer, reporting to the Construction Superintendent will actively and directly impact the company's goals.
- Provide input to conceptual designs and constructability reviews of initial designs
- Contribute to the construction definitive planning and procedure/program development
- Identify construction critical items that have the potential of impacting the work schedule
- Prepare material takeoffs and report installed quantities
- Design temporary construction facilities
- Implement the project Quality Control program including inspection of work in process and completed installations
- Review and approval of work packages and construction documents
- Provide technical direction and support to superintendents and craft
- Prepare field design changes
- Implement a preventative maintenance program for permanent plant project equipment prior to installation
- Prepare heavy lift rigging plans for the project
- Prepare material requisitions for permanent plant materials
- Perform receipt inspection and monitoring of interim construction site storage areas for permanent plant materials
- Support subcontracts administration
- You have, at least, 5 years of experience in the area of maintenance and/or construction (supervision of construction) in the nuclear sector.
- A strong experience in Project management in industrial area, ideally in a nuclear area.
- A knowledge in the steam generators replacement is a plus to your application.
- French nuclear regulatory knowledge as well as a technical business degree and ideally knowledge of EDF & ASN's requirements (Codes RCCM, arrêté ESPN, NTAQ, NT85114: PDP, LDP, LDA, DSI, ADR; Human performance…).
- French language fluency is mandatory for interaction with management, internal and external customers.
- A good level of English and French language is necessary