€40000 - €45000.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
- Reporting directly to the "Project Control" unit headed by the "Project Management Office" Manager France , you are in charge of the financial monitoring of the projects assigned to you. Support Project Manager, analyze and establish indicators for monitoring and controlling costs.
- In collaboration with the Project Managers, you rely on the contractual elements, the input data of the different project and supplier interlocutors in order to participate in the creation of the project structure, establish the cost planning in connection with the planning of the project. project and the organization set up. In charge of progress monitoring in terms of costs, you use various tools such as monthly S-curves, cost-to-completion forecasts, value-added (Earn Value) and CPI and SPI progress indicators. .
- You participate in maintaining the structure and updating the data under the SAP project management module. You update the payment milestones, make the necessary paperwork for monthly closings, and issue monthly (cost, margin, revenue) annual results for your project portfolio.
- With a Bac +3 level, ideally in finance, you have more than 5 years of experience in project cost monitoring or management control in a project industry.
- You have mastery of office tools: Excel / Power point / Word. You ideally have a good knowledge of SAP software and project performance indicators (Earn Value Management).
- Your editorial ability and your interpersonal skills are very important to this key position because you are the link between all project stakeholders.
- You speak fluent French and have a good level of English both written and oral, which allows you to interact with the different actors of the project but also with the headquarters of the group based in the United States .