Saint-Paul-les-Durance, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
€40000 - €45000 per annum + competitive package
almost 4 years ago
Within the Transport & Project Operational Department and within the framework of the ITER project, you are in charge of collecting, analysing and using logistics data for planning purposes. You will be attached to the Site Logistics Manager. The objective of your mission will also be to develop this activity on site.
In this context, your missions are as follows:
- Set up a data collection process and define an optimized data capitalization system that is linked to existing ITER and our client's tools and processes;
- Structure and lead a cross-functional team in charge of the collection and analysis of logistical data of the project and the preparation of operations;
- Coordinate and prioritize the collection of data from different internal and external sources;
- Carry out a critical analysis of the logistical information obtained and propose the revisions of the logistics planning;
- Produce and consolidate reporting (monthly, quarterly), in coordination with quality and operations;
- List the project activity planning in logistics planning;
- Supervise the update of the schedules: monthly on 9 months and quarterly on 24 months
- Realize real-time simulations of storage capacities;
- Update the strategic storage plan;
- Ensure transcripts of instructions by transport and logistics operators.
- You have a solid background in the field of industrial logistics or industrial project management and you have 6 to 9 years experience in this field.
- You have knowledge in the nuclear field and the management of complex industrial projects. You are familiar with project management tools, simulation tools and the Office package.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential (fluent English).
- You are a good communicator and you have an excellent ability to adapt.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and your ability to analyze and summarize are all assets to succeed in this function.