Up to €0.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Reporting directly to the Global Field Service EMEA NDE Director, you are based in France. You, as the NDE (Non-Destructive Examination) Product Manager (PdM) for France and Belgium, actively and directly impact the company's goal of maximizing profitability through global market strategy formulation and solution design.
You are responsible for overall NDE products strategy and profitability for the region, for designing and sourcing innovative and competitive engineering solutions and services and positioning them effectively in the marketplace. You execute strategic product plans to maximize sustainable competitive advantage by providing value for customers. As a product advocate, you establish overall product revenue/profitability, market penetration, and brand identification objectives and monitor their achievement, in conjunction with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Project Managers. You provide strategic focus for their product/service area and coordinate the activities of their subordinates involved in product development.
- Broad NDE knowledge of NDE techniques (UT, ET, VT primarily) and tools/delivery systems (manipulators/tooling) i.e. "complete system knowhow"
- Business acumen, i.e. understanding of product viability in financial terms (market analysis, margin/product etc.)
- Ability to develop detailed cost estimates for offers, including First-Of-A-Kind development and validation/qualification efforts
- Ability to produce written technical documentation for product offerings as well as marketing material
- Willingness to interface with customers' representatives, at both engineering as well as management level
- Enjoy getting a mix of both technical, strategic and commercial topics, from driving new and existing projects with a deep understanding of NDE as a backbone
- In addition, with a view to continuous improvement, you participate in the feedback of the activities and the implementation of the appropriate actions.
- You have an engineering degree (general engineer or similar) and have, at least, 10 to 15 years of experience in the development, implementation and maintenance of advanced NDE systems, techniques and methods.
- You have the skills and experience to partake in technical development work, usually in a senior reviewer position or as a technical expert
- As a leader, you have the capacity to manage a team of development engineers and technicians, engaging and encouraging teams to deliver "above and beyond"
- You know and understand the French nuclear regulatory and intervention constraints, and ideally the EDF and ASN's qualification requirements. You can estimate work related to qualifications and transfer from one regulatory regime to another. Additional knowledge about other requirements is an advantage (ENIQ, ASME, PDI etc.).
- You have excellent language skills, fluent/strong English skills in both speech and writing is mandatory as regular interaction with Swedish, German and US colleagues is part of the assignment.
- German and/or other languages are an asset.