£33.00 - £43.75 per hour
over 3 years ago
We are looking for a Project Controls Manager with extensive work experience and knowledge of Project Life Cycle. Responsible for the development and management of programme controls within the Client's Technical Directorate, including schedule and risk management, change management, cost forecasting, benefits management and systems development. Managed as a part of a programme support team but working closely with the Client's programme and project managers, Delivery Board and, PMO staff and project managers.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Sound knowledge of Primavera P6 with the ability to cost and resource load schedules with latest forecast. Assess schedule impacts of pending change requests. Development and implement processes for risk and uncertainty management, including facilitation of regular risk and uncertainty reviews.
- Develop and implement schedule management processes and support project managers in the regular review and reporting of schedule performance.
- Implement and manage change control processes including facilitation of change control boards as necessary.
- Co-ordinate and support project managers with the management of cost forecasting.
- Support the development of monthly Delivery Board dashboards and provide analysis and advice to both project managers and Delivery Board members.
- As a part of the Jacobs programme support team, provide project controls advice and coaching to the Client and contribute to the development and implementation of programme baselines and governance. Security Clearance required
- We will be looking for a minimum of 10 years' experience acting in a senior position to support the above capability.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with senior management - Skills to deliver engaging presentations to a diverse audience. Desirable
- Experience of Nuclear sector activities
- Formal PM Qualification such as APM APMP (IPMA Level D).
- Highly organised and efficient, with excellent attention to detail.
- Calm under pressure with strong prioritisation and problem-solving skills.