Up to €68000.00 per annum + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Talascend is currently seeking a Civil Engineer for a direct staff hire opportunity in Germany.
International Engineering and construction firm with office across Europe and Middle East.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Evaluation and assurance of project planning about safety, structural fire protection and official environmental requirements, including compliance with specific approval procedures at the customer site and compliance with plant standards.
- Independent planning of concepts and drafts for all structural structures in plant construction, including preliminary static measurements.
- Specification, monitoring and control of planning services from concept study to execution planning for soil investigations, construction site preparation, supply and disposal systems, pipe supports, process structures (solid construction and steel construction), industrial and non-industrial buildings including their technical equipment.
- Technical clarification with other departments and the client
- Commissioning of planning services to external engineering offices and their coordination
- Technical support for tendering and contracting of construction works to subcontractors
- Coordination of experts such as test engineers
- Ensuring that projects are completed and reported to the customer on time and within budget
Personal Attributes / Position Skills:
- Experience in Site supervision and engineering of industrial plants in the oil and gas industry.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Oil&Gas, Petrochemical plant projects.
- Must be fluent in German and English
For more details please contact
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Finally, we will retain your details (in line with the Data Protection Act) unless you inform us that you do not wish us to do so. Of course, we will not provide your details to any of our clients in relation to future opportunities unless you have given us permission to do so.
If you are interested in other positions with Talascend, please visit our website at www.Talascendint.com. Talascend is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer E/O/E.