£0.01 - £1.01 per day + negotiable rates
6 months ago
6 - 12 months
We are looking for a highly motivated Environmental Advisor an enthusiastic individual to be an integral part of our clients QSHE Team based in East Anglia.
The successful individual will provide both competent and proactive environmental support to onshore and offshore Production assets to ensure that all environmental requirements are fully understood and risks, controls and mitigations identified and put in place in a timely, economical and effective fashion, from operations through to decommissioning, including projects & drilling.
This position operates on a Monday to Friday basis and will involve occasional trips offshore or to onsite terminals.
* Environmental Advisor for operational platforms, NUI's and subsea tiebacks
* Management of all OPPC, ETS, Chemical permits for offshore
* Technical input into Terminal Environmental Operations
* Produce an Environmental plan that sets out our key initiatives and milestones for delivery in support of ISO14001
* Input into the maintenance of ISO14001:2015
* Complete programmed Audits & Inspections as scheduled
* Management of the regulatory relationship with OPRED/BEIS
* Ensure the timely submission of all internal and external reporting e.g. EEMS, OSPAR, OPPC, SECR
* Provide advice on environmental policy and legislation compliance to the team
* Coordinate the monitoring and review of environmental legislative changes and the potential impact on the business
* Undertake site visits and audits
* Ensure OPEP's are maintained
* Member of the IMT
* Provide input and oversight of environmental element of HSE budget
Strong experience working in the environmental field of the offshore upstream Oil & Gas sector (operator environment) performing at Advisor or Team Leader level.
Demonstrable breadth of experience including offshore production, subsea, drilling and well intervention operations.
A sound knowledge of the UK regulatory environmental framework and how it can be influenced.
* Sound knowledge of emissions management and emissions trading schemes relating to offshore
Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
Degree in Environmental Management, Engineering or similar
Trained ISO14001 auditor
Working knowledge of SCR2015
PORTAL, EEMS, ETSWAP (or UK equivalent)
Knowledge of SECR
8 years in the offshore Oil and Gas Industry
Full Member of IEMA or similar
NORM Management / RPS
Build excellent relationship to influences & collaborate with peers & stakeholders to deliver mutual success
Plan and organise, must be able to multi-task whilst displaying flexibility and strong prioritisation skills
Take a pragmatic approach to work whilst acting with integrity
Influence multi-disciplined internal and external stakeholders at all levels
Work alongside leadership, be proactive and self-starting