Up to £0.00 per annum
8 months ago
12 months +
Mechanical Engineer required for Consultancy to support project delivery and mechanical scope and packages for a Managed Service Framework.
- Ownership of equipment modules and packages through design and procurement phases
- Generation of Data Sheets, Material Requisitions & Enquiry Packages for procurement of equipment
- Generation of Technical Bid Tab Evaluation of vendors in compliance with Client specifications
- Developing Technical Specifications in compliance with Client requirements
- Development of each package through Kick-off meetings, Design Reviews, FAT's etc.
- Project manage Suppliers to ensure packages are designed, manufactured and tested as per project requirements
- Interfacing with clients, vendors, client project management and other disciplines ensuring the highest level of service is provided
- Interfacing with client design team/end users
- Mechanical optimization/site support
- Delivery of agreed design scope within budget hours and schedule
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Preferably Chartered Engineer with IMechE
- Proven level of experience in similar function and project delivery environment
- Sector experience in Refineries would be advantageous
- Hertfordshire or South East based would be highly beneficial.