12 months ago
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct all mechanical and stationary maintenance activities at Company's sites.
- Lead a team of skilled technicians.
- Conversant with power generation, gas turbines, centrifugal/reciprocating compressors.
- Lead ad-hoc teams of contract and vendor technicians for construction and maintenance work as required.
- Ensure that plant and equipment is maintained according to compliance and integrity standards in order to meet expected reliability and 'uptime' Key Performance Indicators.
- Liaise closely with Production Operations, Maintenance and Engineering teams in activity planning, engineering change and cost control.
- Ensure that procedures for the safe execution of tasks are in place and adhered to (including Task Instructions, Permits-to Work, Task Risk Assessments, Toolbox Talks).
- Ensure that all activities are accurately recorded in the maintenance management system, providing all necessary reports to the Operations support team.
- Assist in recruiting, mentoring, training, and appraising maintenance personnel.
- Participate in Emergency Response organization as required (this may include responsibilities in Search & Rescue).
- Educated in a related Maintenance discipline with 10 years experience.
- Discipline training to 'skilled' level in a relevant maintenance engineering function (Mechanical, Pipefitter).
- Working knowledge of maintenance management systems (such as Maximo) and Integrity (risk based) maintenance procedures.
- Experience of working with various types of rotating equipment including pumps, compressors, and power generation packages.
- Fully experienced in working with safety management systems and a basic understanding of local safety management legislation.
- In-depth understanding of oil and gas production equipment and processes.
- Able to communicate very well in both verbal and written English and demonstrated supervisory skills.
- Able to take swift and sound decisions in case of emergencies in order to assure that the safety of personnel is not jeopardized.
- Team leadership skills and well-developed interpersonal skills are essential.
- Good communication skills across a wide range of internal and external parties essential.
- Trouble shooting and problem solving skills required.
Work Schedule: Rotation - 5 weeks on/5 weeks off