Up to £0.00 per annum
about 3 years ago
ASAP - Subject to Work Permit
Expat NDE Lead Level III, Certified by ASNT (or equivalent nationally recognised program as approved) in the specified NDT method(s) and as such familiar with and capable of practising Level III duties including: method application, interpretation of results, interpretation of codes and standards, preparation of procedures and training of Level I and Level II personnel. Based at Tengiz, Kazakhstan on a 28x28 rotation, attractive day rate paid in USD per day worked, plus accommodation (possibility of shared accommodation), economy class flights, in country Kz travel, medical, food and laundry provided.
NDE Level III Specialist. 45 Month Contract.
- Coordinates governance of NDE site pre-qualification programs including implementation of the client UT Testing programme with liaison and direction from the Team 1 Quality Engineer.
- Provides project NDE Level III Subject matter expertis and support to the projects on RT, UT, MT and PT with special emphasis on RT Film Interpretation and Automated UT techniques validation.
- On behalf of a project Team, and as requested by the Quality Manager, attends Contractor NDE kick - off meeting to ensure alignment of quality standards and full understanding of Exhibit F-5.
- Conducts NDE surveillance at Contractors facilities to cross check deliverable's and to ensure accuracy of reporting.
- Provides project NDE, NEWS and documentation review and approval support and liaises with project Welding Specialist and Welding Engineers to ensure Contractor Welding performance metrics based on NDE are traceable and reproducible.
- Ensures safe and compliant storage / retention of Contractors NDE deliverable s / RT film and any other electronic NDE medium that is used as a final record.
- Reports to the TSM Quality Manage