Up to £0.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
Senior Fire/Safety Engineer with the following qualities:
Must Have Sour Gas Experience
- Experienced in passive and active fire protection
- Highly familiar with strategic fire protection concepts and able to evaluate and determine overall optimum fire protection solutions
- Experienced in managing HSE risks associated with sour gas facilities;
- Able to support the HAZOP and SIL reviews and add value in safety engineering processes.
Qualifications should include:
- Bachelor in Chemical Engineering or Fire Engineering;
- Ten (10) years experience in loss prevention and process safety;
- Has been involved as a Safety Engineer in at least two (2) sour gas facilities, more is preferable.