about 1 month ago
Senior Tekla Modeller
Our Client has a requirement for a Senior Tekla Modeller, who will be required to work on a contract basis. This role will be based in London but will be fully remote working.
Essential Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
- Tekla recent experience (with the latest versions) in modelling and steel detailing is required.
- Min. 9 years of Project Design experience.
- Completion of recognized specialized course(s) in design or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Strong expertise in Tekla Software with steel detailing experience is a requirement.
- Must have knowledge of CAD systems, equipment, and application of design software & computers necessary to deliver the project objectives.
- Work experience in a fabricator shop (steel and rebar fabrication) is a plus.
- Proficiency in 3-D modelling with SP3D, FrameWorks or similar systems, and MicroStation is a plus.
At Talascend we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Senior Tekla Modeller’s looking for new employment.