£22000 - £23000 per annum + package
10 months ago
Role Title: Team Administrator
Location: Milton Hill
* The Lubrication Science and Component Delivery Groups Team Administrator will be an integrated member of both groups and provide secretarial and administrative support to both leaders and their teams of approximately 60 colleagues.
Key Outputs :
* Undertake secretarial duties such as:
O Organise internal and external meetings
o organise travel arrangements
o maintain sickness/holiday records
* Provide support for new starters & refresher training
* Act as administrator for the Learning Management System for the two groups
* Provide support to enable effective outsourcing of synthesis activities
* Manage Low Value Purchase card accounts
* Use SAP for raising purchase requisitions
* Maintain documentation to support Infineum Quality & Safety Processes
* Maintain Lubrication Science and Component Delivery SharePoint sites
* Organise team events as required coordinating all logistics
* Provide seamless cover for other TAs during periods of absence
* Additional responsibilities as assigned
What will you gain from this role?
* Build strong colleague relationships with new team members through onboarding responsibilities
* Opportunity to provide cold eyes review of administrative tasks and influence simplification
* Provide pivotal administration to enable Technology Innovation to leverage external outsourcing expertise
* Build network with Lubrication Science and Component Delivery team members through support of safety and administration
* Commitment to develop a personal development plan - there is scope to grow a role with great diversity
* Learn new IT software
A successful candidate is likely to have:
* Proven administrative and secretarial skills, ideally with experience of a scientific environment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to prioritise multiple work requests
* Demonstrated track record of delivery to short timescales whilst maintaining accuracy.
* Proactive, enthusiastic, motivated to develop and progress administrative capabilities.
* Computer literacy and full competence in using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer. Experience with SharePoint, SAP, IRIS, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Front Page is desirable but not essential.