United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
Up to US$0.00 per annum
12 months ago
For over 20 years Talascend International have been one of the most reliable and effective providers of Manpower Services within the Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Power, Automotive, Manufacturing and Civil & Infrastructure sectors worldwide. Talascend companies have worked with some of the world's largest and best-known organizations on an extensive range of high-profile projects across five continents.
Talascend is currently seeking a Business Development Manager- EPC for a direct hire opportunity in UAE.
About My Client:
They are into Engineering, Procurement and construction of Petrochemical & Fertilizer plants and cross-country pipeline.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Develop new and maintain existing customer relationships
- Seek customers in company target markets through research and direct contact with potential customers
- Generate project/business opportunities and RFP's through customer contact to meet company's business plans and growth strategies
- Drive the sales process from inquiry/RFP coordination through "Closing the Deal"
- Lead the development and preparation of RFP's, Pre-Qualification, formal presentations
- Ensure all communication with customers are in accordance with our client's standards and correct in content and format
- Solicit customer feedback through the project proposal and execution phases
- Maintain customer/potential customer contact lists
- Collaborate with company management to prepare and implement the company's Marketing and Business Development
- Plan and strategy for meeting business goals
- Perform other duties as assigned
Personal Attributes / Position Skills:
- A Degree in Engineering. Additionally, an MBA is highly preferable
- The candidate should be familiar of FEED to EPC Implementation.
- Should have minimum of 10 years of experience in Business Development in Oil and Gas - EPC, (Upstream, Refinery, Petrochemical & Fertilizer plant)
- Must have exposure in pipeline projects - oil, gas and petroleum products.
- Familiar with Petrochemical and Refinery project and should be technically sound with engineering terminology and plant equipment.
- Must have GCC experience, UAE experience is highly preferable
- Excellent communication skills in English is required and Arabic is preferred
- Technical expertise and comprehensive knowledge of all Engineering, Procurement and construction
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Finally, we will retain your details (in line with the Data Protection Act) unless you inform us that you do not wish us to do so. Of course, we will not provide your details to any of our clients in relation to future opportunities unless you have given us permission to do so.
If you are interested in other positions with Talascend, please visit our website at www.Talascendint.com. Talascend is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer E/O/E.