€68000 - €69000 per annum + Bonus
about 3 years ago
Talascend is currently seeking a Piping Engineer for a client in Germany.
About the client
The Client is an International Engineering, Procurement, and Construction company that provides total EPC solutions to Petrochemical and refining projects.
Personal Attributes / Position Skills:
* Successfully completed engineering studies or corresponding professional experience
* At least 7 years of professional experience in piping and plant planning
* Basic understanding of the related engineering disciplines and construction site processes
* Extensive knowledge of national and international regulations (DIN, EN, ASME, DGRL)
* Experience with 3D CAD, materials management systems, pipe statics and stress calculations are desirable.
* Very good knowledge of English and German
* Sense of responsibility and willingness to take responsibility, initiative, team spirit and flexibility
Suitable candidates are requested to contact for a confidential discussion.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary; other duties may be assigned as necessary.