Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Up to US$0.00 per annum
8 months ago
Talascend is currently seeking a Project QHSE Manager for a direct hire opportunity in Abu Dhabi,UAE.
About Client :
International Engineering firm with office across Europe and Middle East.
Duties / Responsibilities:
To manage the operation of the Quality and HSE functions at project site or in Fabrication Facility by preparing and implementing Project Quality & HSE Controls Plans and Procedures in accordance with the Company QHSE procedures, International standards and specific contract requirements.
1. Interface and coordinate with clients for production and QHSE matters and coordinate with third party inspection agencies for all related inspection activities.
2. Monitor the project activities for the implementation of the client, vendor and company quality control system requirements and advises the Project Management Team in case of any violation.
3. Plan and undertake Subcontractor audits and reviews of Subcontractor quality management safety and control programs.
4. Responsible to monitor the compilation of Inspection records and other Quality control documents and preparation of final document dossier for final client submission.
5. Organize with the Project Manager and corporate QHSE manager a periodic review of the project QHSE management system aiming at ensuring a satisfactory level of clients satisfaction and to prevent the risk related to quality objectives achivement.
Personal Attributes / Position Skills:
? Must be a graduate in Engineering decpline
? Must have previous experince in ADNOC's projects
? Minimum relavent experince should not be less than 8 years.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Finally, we will retain your details (in line with the Data Protection Act) unless you inform us that you do not wish us to do so. Of course, we will not provide your details to any of our clients in relation to future opportunities unless you have given us permission to do so.
If you are interested in other positions with Talascend, please visit our website at www.Talascendint.com. Talascend is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer E/O/E.