Dubai, United Arab Emirates
US$130000.00 - US$131000.00 per annum + End of service benifits
17 days ago
Objective is to directs the activities of work crews assigned to pack,grade,label and rework fruit for the desired quality and quantity of work.
- Candidate should demonstrate experience in large scale fresh produce pack house management.
- Should be capabile to implement the latest techniq of Grading,sorting,storing and transporting of fresh produce.
- Have established systems, process, policies and guidelines on each activity of post-harvest and pack house management
- Must have held leadership/managerial roles in pack houses with large agricultural farms
- Ideally available within a month or earlier.
- Must have managed packhouses in multi site location
- Good people skills, planning , organizing and scheduling skills
- Commercial acumen
- Quality management practices and certification in Pack houses.