Up to £42000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Vacancy: Operations Manager (Test Services)
|Job Type & Title:||Permanent, Full Time Operations Manager (Test Services)|
|Job location:||Predominantly Darlington based with site visits nationally|
|Salary:||£38k to £42k|
|Benefits:||Pension scheme, company vehicle|
|Holiday:||25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) per annum|
As an Operations Manager at our client, you will need to be a leader, adept in directing, mentoring and developing our team of Field Service Test Engineers, to ensure the successful delivery of our service to our customers. You will be able to develop robust working relationships with our customers and with your team.
What you will do
Reporting to our Operations Director, your role as Operations Manager will require you to:
- Manage all site activities of the Field Service Team and Sub-Contractors, with an emphasis on ensuring quality, safety, and cost and time compliance within our contracts
- Be responsible for achieving monthly revenue targets as agreed with the Operations Director
- Be responsible for planning resource in line with budgets and annual plans
- Be responsible for financial control of all field service team costs, including expenses
- Deliver training to the Field Service Team
- Manage and resolve any technical issues the Field Service Team may encounter
- Manage test equipment allocation for contracts, as well as consumable stock levels on site
- Review and approve completed customer reports for release
- Review complex quotations and provide technical support for the preparation of complex quotations
- Act as the lead interface between the company and the customer to resolve any technical queries
- Assist with customer/BSI/UKAS audits as required
What you will have
As an Operations Manager at our client you will ideally have at least 10 years' experience in the Contamination Control Industry with knowledge of and experience in clean air testing and qualification services, as well as a proven track record in management and leadership. You should possess:
- Strong organisational, communication and management skills
- Experience in successfully leading teams to deliver objectives
- A working knowledge and practical experience of relevant/current Industry Standards
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office 365, in particular, Outlook, Excel, Word and Visio
- CTCB-I Professional qualification is advantageous but not essential
You will be confident, assured, authoritative, keen to succeed and excel at promoting exceptional team performance.
We have more than 30 years' experience of providing a premium service in contamination control, regulatory compliance and certification services for clean air environments and equipment. Our tests ensure clean air environments protect not only the process and the products but, where necessary, the operators and the environment as well.
Our expertise is broad and varied and includes but is not limited to:
- Testing cleanrooms and containment suites
- Testing contamination control devices, such as, safety cabinets, fume cupboards, isolators and LEV systems
- Testing of hospital operating theatres
- Air quality testing of compressed gas systems
- Temperature mapping
We also offer Consultancy Services to support our customers with consultancy packages tailored to help guide them through GMP compliance and the complexities of validation and qualification of their facilities and equipment. We support customers from the early stages of URS preparation through DQ/IQ/OQ protocol generation and delivery, and into PQ.
With our own network of qualified Field Service Engineers, reporting to our Operations Manager, we offer a broad range of UKAS ISO 17025 certified testing services across the United Kingdom, Ireland and overseas.