3 months ago
Job Description – Wire Person
To carry out the assembly of Electrical components and to comprehensively wire using schematic drawings.
- To assemble electrical components.
- To mount electrical components onto metal base plates, using drilling machines, tapping machines, etc.
- To mount electrical components onto doors of electrical cabinets.
- Carry out comprehensive wiring using engineered schematic drawings.
- The Job holder shall ensure high standards of workmanship are maintained.
- The Job holder shall have a proactive attitude and input into the maintenance of the highest standards of Health and Safety.
- The job holder shall have a positive input into forging a company team spirit.
- The job holder shall have a willingness to learn.
- Physically mobile in sufficiently good general health.
- Post holder must have completed an electrical apprenticeship.
Job related experience
- Good electrical knowledge and the ability to read schematic drawings.
Skills & Knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to act on own initiative,
- Ability to work as an active ‘Team Member’, within a small production group.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for [role] looking for new employment.
As part of putting people first, we strive to be an equal opportunities employer and we are always looking to increase the diversity of our workforce, working closely with our clients to ensure everyone is included.