£35000 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
18 month FTC
Fixed Term Contract
£35,000 - £40,000 per year
Our client is looking for a Planner to develop, operate and monitor the relevant maintenance schedules so that the contract can be controlled and executed within budget and duration.
- Ability to produce a feasible schedule of date driven maintenance activities in line with client expectations.
- Communication skills to liaise with all relevant parties to report accurate progress status.
- An ability to anticipate and highlight critical programme areas for management action.
- Fluency in Primavera P6 and excel to provide prompt accurate and regular information.
- Awareness of the technical implications and interfaces to be able to programme work effectively.
- Awareness of the impact of planning on safety, quality and cost considerations.
- To produce all necessary programmes at the appropriate times to reflect the overall contract requirements.
- To monitor and update all contract programmes by relevant discussion with all relevant parties.
- To predict and communicate critical path deviations to enable management to take corrective action.
- To optimise the use of approved computer software packages to ensure accountabilities 1 - 3 are met.
- To incorporate emergent works effectively into existing programmes.
- To report progress against programme on a regular basis and record any delays with associated reasoning.
- Produce programme
- Monitor programme continually against performance
- Incorporate programme variations
- Programme report to client/management
- Attend Weekly Planning Meetings
- Anticipate problem areas regarding critical paths and advise remedial action.
- Allocate the estimate costs to the activities on the programme and assist in the baselining of the programme.
- Development and communication of resource requirements necessary to meet the demands of client timescales.
- Analyse Earned Value Performance on the project
- Sufficient and appropriate assistant/trainee Maintenance Planning Engineer experience.
- Sufficient and appropriate experience in Petrochemical, Power & Process Industry Sectors.
- Relevant HNC/Degree qualification
- QCF Diploma Level 3/5 Planning
- APMP Practitioner
- Craft training, supported by relevant CPD training
- P6 102 Certificate (Mandatory)
- Full Clean Driving Licence (Mandatory)
This is a great opportunity for a Planner to join a Project at a very interesting time. The successful Planner will work within an experienced team to help keep the Contract within budget and duration.