2 months ago
Initial 4 Month Contract
Initial 4-Month Contract
Our Client has a requirement for a Devops Engineer, who will be required to work on a 4-month contract basis in Rugby.
Essential Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
- DevOps Engineer with proven experience in migration and setting up of CI/CD environments.
- With GIT, CCM, Perforce, and experience in migrating sources from legacy SCM tools to GIT.
- Understanding of Jira/Confluence and tools integration to CI/CD platform e.g. Jenkins / GITLab.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, and Static analysis tools such as Coverity.
- Good to have a background in Automated Testing tools/setup.
- Experience with setting up Build Machines and supporting the local IT team to resolve issues around DevOps.
At Talascend we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Devops Engineer’s looking for new employment.
Talascend is a First Recruitment Group company.