Power & Nuclear - Quality Engineer - Cumbria
12 months ago
End of 2024
Contract - End of 2024
Our Client has a requirement for a Quality Engineer, who will be required to work on a contract basis in Cumbria.
Key Accountabilities of the Job:
- Production of ITPs.
- Creation and maintenance of Quality plans.
- Ensure that the process is in place to deliver the right first time to client specification, in conjunction with the Project Manager as appropriate. Where required provide training and put measures in place to support this.
- Assist the Electrical Installation Manager to ensure inspection and test plans are in place.
- Ensure systems are in place, in conjunction with the Installation Manager as appropriate, which allows the required specification to be clearly agreed with departments.
- Support the development of either Project or Business Stream Quality strategies or plans and the implementation of measurement frameworks across the scope of services and full project lifecycle.
- Support the Quality team in dealing with external auditing governing bodies to maintain existing certification and continuous improvement.
- Provide quality improvement performance measures and recommendations, and share best practices.
- Provide a testing & inspection service for procured materials/equipment when necessary.
- By using the principles of quality assurance, and where appropriate technical Integrity, ensure the customer requirements are clearly understood and that Quality Control mechanisms are in place that provides assurance that the asset and/or service delivers as designed/required.
- Produce project and/or business quality reports as required.
- Support the delivery of business stream quality programs and actions.
- Assist in training, coaching & developing quality skills in the Construction team.
- Support the establishment of a continuous improvement culture.
- Undertake specific investigations and/or report on quality-related issues as required.
At Talascend we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Quality Engineer’s looking for new employment.