21 days ago
End Of Project - 2023
Senior CE&I Designer
12 Month Contract
Our Client has a requirement for a Senior CE&I Designer, who will be required to work on a 12-month contract basis in Stockton-On-Tees.
- The project will safely design and deliver a Plant and the works in accordance with the requirements of the contract to enable the conditioning of wastes from the various donor plants, carried out in line with the Employer’s needs and to the satisfaction of stakeholders in the Project.
- Responsible for producing engineering drawings and designs that meet the specifications required and conform to project and client standards.
- Checks the work of other designers in the team.
Essential Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
- Must have a background and experience in design engineering in relation to hardware projects and a minimum qualification of HNC.
- Must be highly proficient in the use of AutoCAD for drawing production.
- Have a working knowledge of design methods and techniques in the CE&I discipline.
- Be familiar with relevant engineering design codes and standards.
- Developing knowledge of products and services available in the marketplace to support design concepts.
- Nuclear experience strongly preferred working on client projects.
- Working within a JV environment on large multi-discipline projects is preferred.
Experience in the following Design Tools /Software:
- AVEVA Electrical package.
- AVEVA Instrumentation package.
At Talascend we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Senior CE&I Designer’s looking for new employment.