about 1 month ago
Senior Process Engineer
Our Client has a requirement for a Senior Process Engineer, who will be required to work on a contract basis in Warrington.
The project will safely design and deliver a Plant and the works in accordance with the requirements of the contract to enable the conditioning of wastes from the various donor plants, carried out in line with the Employer’s needs and to the satisfaction of stakeholders in the Project.
Key Accountabilities of the Job:
- Senior Process Engineer reporting to Area Lead Process Engineer.
- Responsible for the production and checking of process deliverables (EFDs, Process Descriptions, Datasheets, Calculations, Line Lists). This will include liaison with the Discipline Lead Engineer and the Client’s representatives.
Essential Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
- Degree qualified or demonstrable equivalent underpinning knowledge & understanding.
- Nuclear experience in a Process Engineer role
- Minimum 10 years of process experience working within a highly regulated industry.
- Detailed knowledge of process design, design of effluent systems a plus
- Working knowledge of standards and procedures preferred.
- Experience in the origination and checking of EFDs, Process Description, EFDs, Datasheets, Calculations, Line Lists
- Awareness of current standards, regulations, legislation and technical developments.
- Ability to provide technical input and produce technical deliverables.
Design Tools /Software:
- Competent with Microsoft Office software.
- Familiar with SharePoint
At Talascend we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Senior Process Engineer’s looking for new employment.