10 days ago
6 Months with possible extension
6-Month Contract - Initially
Our Client has a requirement for a Site Manager, who will be required to work on a 6-month contract basis in Avonmouth.
Front line management and day-to-day responsibility for Health & Safety, Quality, Cost Control and Client satisfaction. Supervise and monitor teams to consistently deliver value with the highest standard. Forward plan and programme the daily work to use all resources efficiently.
Key Accountabilities of the Job:
- Planning, controlling and managing the delivery of day-to-day operations on your project(s) utilising the necessary resource and skills, within the agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality
- Responsible for identifying and specifying resource requirements for project delivery, and securing the required resource through submitting formal requests to the central resourcing team.
- Instil a strong safety culture and develop the capability of our project team(s) to take personal responsibility through strong visible leadership
- Drive yourself and others to comply with all business policies, procedures and governance
- Support the Project Manager/Project Engineer lead in developing a high-performance culture of one team
- Support Project Manager/Project Engineer in the day-to-day management of client expectations whilst promoting the value we bring
- Support the Project Manager/Project Engineer to proactively manage the customer relationship during delivery, including change and decision making to effectively manage expectations
Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
- Extensive site management experience on OHL, Cabling or Substation projects of up to 400kV.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodology
- Commercial awareness with knowledge of both budgetary and Financial control
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to work across conflicting interest groups to develop solutions to complex operational and commercial problems
- Comfortable with ambiguity, able to tease out sensitive issues and lead cross-functional teams toward solutions
- Risk Assessment trained or equivalent
- A qualification in IOSH, CDM or equivalent is desirable
- City and Guilds NVQ or equivalent
At Talascend we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Site Manager’s looking for new employment.
Talascend is a First Recruitment Group company.