3 months ago
4-6 Month Contract with possible extension
Stator Windor Specialist
4-6 Month Contact
Our Client has a requirement for a Stator Windor Specialist, who will be required to work on a contract basis in Rugby. There are 6 positions for this requirement, 2 positions doing day shifts and 4 positions doing night shifts.
Key Accountabilities of the Job:
- Working safely at all times within EHS guidelines.
- Working within a team but also expected to use own skills and initiative in the winding of Rotating Machines.
- Maintain the standards in the process and procedures during manufacture.
- Achieving production and quality targets.
- Liaising with Area and Team Leaders and other departments on the shop floor.
- Supporting business needs for manufacturing output.
- Winding of diamond coils into stator core maintaining standards required by drawing and insulation specifications, wedge and brace, complete quality records.
- After the initial test of wound stator, connect to relevant drawing and insulation specifications, make and braze series joints, depending on stator type make a pole to poles, make lead extensions or fit rings.
- Insulate and brace to ISK specifications.
- Post VPI fit cables, braze, insulate and brace.
Essential Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
- Familiarisation of mechanical and electrical connection drawings and insulation specifications of Rotating Machines.
- Well organised, reliable and accurate with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work to instructions and quality standards.
- Experience in working to deadlines.
- Able to work flexible hours as demand requires.
- Previous experience of Stator Winding to a recognised authority standard.
- Ability to work within a team, with a positive attitude to meeting production targets.
- Due to the nature of the work, security clearance is required.
- Flexible to business needs within a production environment.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Stator Windor Specialists looking for new employment.