20 days ago
End Of Project - 2023
Senior CE&I Designer
12 Month Contract
Our Client has a requirement for a Senior CE&I Designer, who will be required to work on a 12-month contract basis in Warrington.
- The project will safely design and deliver a Plant and the works in accordance with the requirements of the contract to enable the conditioning of wastes from the various donor plants, carried out in line with the Employer’s needs and to the satisfaction of the Project.
- Responsible for producing engineering drawings and designs that meet the specifications required and conform to project and client standards.
- Checks the work of other designers in the team.
Essential Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
- Minimum qualification of HNC or equivalent within a relevant engineering subject.
- Must have the ability to develop CE&I designs to a high level of detail from guidance given by senior engineers, conceptual sketches and outline information.
- Must have a background and experience in design engineering in relation to hardware designs, cabling infrastructure and other general CE&I deliverables.
- Must be highly proficient in the use of AutoCAD for drawing production.
- Have a working knowledge of design methods and techniques in the CE&I discipline.
- Must be competent in the use of AVEVA Electrical and Instrumentation software applications.
- Be familiar with relevant engineering design codes and standards.
- Developing knowledge of products and services available in the marketplace to support design concepts
- Nuclear experience preferred working on client projects.
Experience in the following Design Tools /Software:
- AVEVA Electrical package.
- AVEVA Instrumentation package.
- Competent with Microsoft Office software.
At Talascend we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Senior CE&I Designer’s looking for new employment.