11 months ago
Description: The Document Controller will work with the Lead Document Controller to perform the daily documentation tasks, including document management, quality management, process improvement and tools. The Document Controller carries out standard operational and technical tasks that are usually subject to instructions and workflows. The Document Controller is linked to the Document Control Team Leader regarding workload planning and may work for several projects, if necessary.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensures the daily documentation workflows between the involved parties as needed by using the dedicated Document Management Systems (DMS)
- Supports the Lead Document Controller for specific tasks, such as MDL updates, progress reports, dedicated checks of issues.
- Knowledge of how the work of the document control team integrates with other project teams and contributes to the project
- Will work according the overall and project related document quality checklists, compliant to company and project quality procedures & accurate quality records EHS
- Execute with zero accident and without damage to the environment
- Average time to respond to queries - problem solving
- Number of correct versions in use with no discrepancies
- Accurate quality records
- This role requires basic experience in documentation handling and related software systems.
- General knowledge of engineering technical terms and understanding of engineering processes
- Proficiency in the following software:
- Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel)
- CAD/AUTOCAD (basic level)
- Adobe Acrobat Professional or similar
- Quality oriented, Structured and organized, attention to detail, time management skills, good communication skills will be a plus.
- Awareness of Visual Basic.
- MACRO creation / modification.
- Ability to grasp complex processes and structures.