£35 - £40 per hour
almost 3 years ago
Our Client, a leading company with the Power Industry are seeking a Senior Engineer from a Electrical/power electronics/Power systems background, with experience in at least one area of Control, Protection or Sequencing
- Knowledge of C/C++ (Desirable)
- MATLAB (essential)
- develops, researches, designs, implements, tests, and evaluates software and systems, in conjunction with hardware product development, that enable computers to perform their applications, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
- Analyses software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Consults with hardware engineers and other engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
- Formulates and designs software system, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Develops and directs software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Consults with customer concerning maintenance of software system