12 months ago
Job Title: FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR - TEMPORARY - LONDON
About Our Client
Our client are seeking a Finance Administrator to join their team on a 2-3 Months Contract basis.
Our Client are currently developing a high voltage direct current interconnector to link the electricity markets of Great Britain and France via the Channel Tunnel. The project is still currently through the construction phase with leading global contractors under Engineering, Procurement and Construction contracts.
The Finance Administrator will be responsible for the organisation, electronic filing and cross-referencing of previously paid invoices.
- Scanning and converting paper-based invoices into an electronic format (PDF)
- Creating an electronic filing system
- Referencing the financial transactions within excel to the electronic files
- Identify and create a list of any missing information required
- Raise queries and liaise autonomously with other departments across the business
- Provide regular feedback to the line manager on progress and highlight areas of concern
Minimum Selection Criteria
- Being familiar with filing invoices systems
- Good understanding of invoicing/bookkeeping processes
- Being able to read and understand accounting entries from a general ledger extract
- Being familiar with various cross-referencing methods
- Extremely good organisational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Motivated and results driven to deliver high quality work
- Takes ownership on given tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong Excel (Pivot table, V-lookup, embedded documents, for example) and Adobe skills