almost 2 years ago
A Human Resources (HR) Specialist is responsible for specific functions within HR that require a great level of detail orientation and a high expertise in a specific area (such as payroll, training administration, learning coordination or administration, administrative process simplification, etc.). The day-to-day duties of the HR specialist will be determined by the specialty focus.
Key responsibilities include:
Providing support and tactical management to the particular HR speciality attached to through deep process knowledge Inputting and updating data into relevant data management systems Providing support to HR managers, managers, and employees on HR processes and systems related to the speciality that you support Keeping organisation charts up to date as directed Supporting managers and HR managers by providing timely information concerning their employees, company policy and practices as related to speciality Answering HR process-related questions about speciality and acting as a speciality expert for HR speciality related questions from employees, managers, or HRMs. Performing assignments where trust and accuracy are required Composing correspondence and reports for own or manager's signature Maintaining filing and records management systems and other office flow procedures which may be confidential Qualifications:
- Associate degree in Business Administration and least 1 years of work in the HR speciality to which you are assigned or a High School Diploma or equivalent and at least 5 years of experience in the HR speciality to which you are assigned.
- Excellent PC Skills, including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated excellent communications skills in English language, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated organisation skills and ability to work independently
- Demonstrated passion and skills for internal customer problem solving/satisfaction