Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
Up to £0.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Talascend is seeking for Operations Manager combined cycle to be based in Saudi Arabia.
- Responsible for the overall administration and supervision of operation staff and operating
- activities including planned shut down and starting of the plant in accordance with established
- work plans schedules and ensuring safety of all personnel and environment.
- Participate in and concur all decisions regarding new design criteria, technical specifications and operating methods related to the plant.
- 3 Preparing the plant operating budget and cost control system.
- Conduct regular meetings to discuss work progress, schedules, problems, interferences, priorities etc.
- Responsible for efficiency and progress of work in accordance with production schedules and established standards.
- Responsible for initiating changes in methods, schedules and procedures needed to meet specific
- exigencies of the plant operations after suitable approval from the Plant Manager.
- Maintain reporting system which provides sufficient data to ensure that operations are being
- accomplished within the specified limits, schedules and technical parameters.
- Ensure and advise on proper and effective allocation and development of human resources to
- ensure maximum efficiency. Submit periodic reports to his supervisor and keep him informed on
- all technical problems, if any, as well as on new changes or modifications on existing work plant or schedule.
- Ensure Environmental Aspect-Impact and Hazard Risk Assessment are carried out, controlled and
- Identify, establish and monitor IMS objectives, Targets and programs.
- Provide necessary resources for effective implementation and sustenance of IMS.
- Report IMS performance to the management periodically.
- Ensure Legal compliance with respect to their scope of activities.
- Ensure identification of root cause for the identified non-conformances/ deviations and to
- implement corrective actions/Preventive actions.
- Identify the competency gap for their subordinate personnel and implement necessary actions.
- Carry out annual performance evaluation of reporting employees9. Responsible for waste management.
- Ensure the provision of PPE and other safety equipment's to the working personnel in the plant.
- Ensure effective management and control of plant operating functions/all chemical plant operation & maintenance and laboratory activities in accordance with established and contractual requirements, schedules, quality cost and time objectives.
- Monitor and control contractors & subcontractors activities within the premises with respect to IMS.
- Ensure achievement of IMS objectives and targets.
- Ensure PTW procedure is implemented effectively.
- Ensure identified on the job training are provided systematically.
- Coordinate and participate in the emergency mock drills.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
interested candidates send in your cv's