Cork, Republic of Ireland
Up to £0.00 per annum
30 days ago
Min 6 Months
The client is growing fast so this position presents a great opportunity for the right candidate, as we are looking for someone who will embrace the opportunity, and progress with the business as it grows. So, if you feel you are the right fit for Mainline, and the above Culture and Values resonate with you, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
About the Role:
We are seeking an Engineer with programming experience in MS Project and P6 (Primavera) to join our Power Division in Cork. The successful candidate will report directly to the Commercial Director and will become a part of the Project Delivery Team. This position will provide support in all areas to the Commercial Director and the Operations Director as well as the team members, and requires a high degree of technical knowledge and business acumen.
This position requires that an individual be comfortable in a fast-paced work environment, as well as possess excellent problem-solving skills, superior organisational and communication skills and the highest level of discretion and professionalism.
- Planning / Scheduling
- Programme Management via P6 and MS Project.
- Project management support.
- Project Costings support and assist with project finance reporting.
- Daily and weekly progress reports.
- Identify issues and risks at the earliest opportunity and resolve or escalate issues as appropriate.
- Support Business Development, through tendering and business networking.
- Liaise with the SHEQ Manager (Safety, Health, Environment & Quality) on all project SHEQ matters.
- Customer Care.
- Schedule of workload, equipment and resources.
- Ensure our core Customer Care principles are adhered to.
Qualifications, Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- Degree or Trade Qualified plus minimum 3 years post-qualification experience with P6 Planning / Scheduling, within the industry.
- Strong IT skills with proven experience in MS Project and P6 (Primavera) is essential
- Previous experience with MV/HV is preferred.
- Previous experience with Solar / Wind Energy / Airfield works is desired but not essential.
- Good commercial knowledge and understanding.
- Planning skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving
- Change management skills
- Good initiative
- Ability to juggle and manage many priorities
- Ability to work independently
- Prepared to work flexibly when required
At Mainline we are building a significant business, and accordingly this position presents a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Rate: Competitive and Negotiable, depending on experience.
Location: Office base is Wilton, Cork but will be required to support operations nationwide and in Sweden
Position: Contract role, minimum 6 months