Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
US$9000 - US$10000 per month
almost 2 years ago
Talascend is seeking for an Operations Manager to be based in Saudi Arabia.
Job Title Operations Manager
Job location (Department/Plant) Power Plant ( Combined Cycle)
Reporting to Plant General Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
· Responsible for the overall administration and supervision of operation staff and operating
· activities including planned shut down and starting of the plant in accordance with established
· work plans schedules and ensuring safety of all personnel and environment.
· Participate in and concur all decisions regarding new design criteria, technical specifications and operating methods related to the plant.
· Preparing the plant operating budget and cost control system.
· Conduct regular meetings to discuss work progress, schedules, problems, interference, priorities etc.
· Responsible for efficiency and progress of work in accordance with production schedules and established standards.
· Responsible for initiating changes in methods, schedules and procedures needed to meet specific
· exigencies of the plant operations after suitable approval from the Plant Manager.
· Maintain reporting system which provides sufficient data to ensure that operations are being
· accomplished within the specified limits, schedules and technical parameters.
· Ensure and advise on proper and effective allocation and development of human resources to ensure maximum efficiency. Submit periodic reports to his supervisor and keep him informed on all technical problems, if any, as well as on new changes or modifications on existing work plant or schedule.
· Ensure Environmental Aspect-Impact and Hazard Risk Assessment are carried out, controlled and
· Identify, establish and monitor IMS objectives, Targets and programs.
· Provide necessary resources for effective implementation and sustenance of IMS.
· Report IMS performance to the management periodically.
· Ensure Legal compliance with respect to their scope of activities.
· Ensure identification of root cause for the identified non conformances/ deviations and to implement corrective actions/Preventive actions.
Desired Bachelor of Engineering is a must.
Post graduate in engineering with power plant
(Type and duration)
Minimum 16 years in Power/Desalination/RO plant.
Preferable Experience in similar plants in Middle East
1. Awareness of Quality, Occupational Health &
Safety and Environment Management system
2. Knowledge of applicable legal requirements
3. Hazard Risk assessment
4. Aspect Impact assessment
5. Investigating skills
6. Knowledge of spillage containment
7. Knowledge of managing HSE emergencies
8. Knowledge of identification, classification
and disposal of waste
9. Should be well conversed with
Power/Desalination/RO Operational activities.
10. Leadership and communication skills
11. Decision making and analytical skills.
12. Team work and problem solving skills.
Desired certification / Job specific skill / Training
SAP working knowledge is preferred.ISO9001,14001,
OHSAS 18001 awareness/working knowledge is preferred.
Interested candidates send in your CV's