about 1 year ago
Secondary Design Engineer
Perform Secondary Design in Tender and Execution Phase for Norwegian DSO (Distribution System Operators - 110kV, MV, LVAC/DC) projects.
conventional control (local control system)
- able to understand SLD, Schematics, in particular in Norwegian
- able to design schematics for 110kV, MV and LV AC/DC systems using typical diagrams
- able to transform contract requirements in typical/schematic diagrams, good knowledge of the whole substation process for AIS & GIS substation, with specific knowledge of requirements applicable to Norwegian DSO projects (structure of the schematics, DOC90,…)
LV AC/DC system
- Able to choose LV material for control system (LV cables, LV AC/DC components - battery, chargers, LV boards,…) against specification
- Able to specify individual component or system (as above plus event recorder, metering system,……). Able to adapt a product description file
- Good knowledge of component and systems available on the market and of the standards in Norway for DSO projects. Able to compare material to identify deviation from contractual spec.
more than 5 year experience with secondary design on Norwegian market, good English skills, capability to work in international environment.
Proactive, self-going, with interest of power grid systems, especially protection and control
Eager to learn about digital substations