7 months ago
Working with a multi-disciplinary consultancy that operate UK wide, we are currently looking for a Principal level Engineer to assist in the development and delivery of a number of transportation drainage schemes from Feasibility through to Detailed design phase.
This is a great opportunity for someone and will involve the following;
- responsible for providing deliverables and solutions to drainage design;
- Checking and Reviewing scheme deliverables and supporting information;
- Monitoring and reporting of progress;
- Ability in Micro Drainage modelling system or equivalent;
- Knowledge of DMRB or UK rail standards;
- Confident with proven interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to produce accurate and well written reports
- Capable of managing a challenging workload subject to change at short notice.
- Working across multi disciplines