£00 - £1 per hour + hourly rates negotiable
over 2 years ago
3 month +/-
Process Safety Engineer based in NW London, Immediate Start, hourly rates negotiable.
FEED project for an ADNOC being Engineered in NW London. The project has both onshore and offshore facilities handling high sulphur sour gas and associated hydrocarbon liquids. The Contract is for a period of approximately 3 months (with potential for extension) in our clients NW London Offices.
Hourly rates negotiable - based on experience.
The candidate shall have the following skills/experience:
- Comprehensive experience of active and passive fire protection system design in the Oil, Gas & Petrochemical industries in high sour plants
- Experience of design work to both onshore and offshore codes, standards and design principles.
- Direct experience of design for sour or toxic gas service
- Fire and Gas detection systems designoEscape Routes, Safety Equipment Layouts for onshore and offshore
Preference will be given to candidates with the following additional experience:
- Familiarity with ADNOC HSEIA Process
- Direct experience of modern ADNOC group standards and Codes of Practice