almost 2 years ago
Senior Process Safety Engineer, for a 3/6 month duration, contract assignment.
This is working across multiple projects, supporting the team in NW London.
Process Safety Engineer - London
- 10-15 years experience in the oil, gas & petrochemical industries.
- Process or mechanical engineering degree (preferable).
- Onshore basic engineering & EPC Projects experience (preferable).
- Process safety design reviews & risks assessment experience, e.g. HAZID, HAZOP, HAZAN, LOPA/SIL, QRA, 3D Explosion Risks Analysis, RAM.
- Process safety design specifications experience, e.g. process safety design, inherent safe design, fire zones specifications.
- Safety critical elements & performance standards development experience.
- Hazardous area classification specification & schedule & layout drawings experience.
- Professional advice & guidance on general process safety issues on projects, including relevant international design codes, best practices and regulations experience.
- Fire protection design experience dealing with firewater demand calculation, active & passive fire protection specifications, fire protection equipment datasheets preparation, firewater network & safety equipment layout drawings, firewater network transient analysis studies etc.
- 3D CAD (30, 60 & 90%) Model reviews experience.