US$67000 - US$130000 per annum
8 months ago
Functions and Employment duties:
* Manage process simulation for all process facilities
* Assist with Base Business integration - from a competency perspective, ensuring alignment between Operations Support Group activities and customer expectations;
* Coordinates Console Operator training schedule with base business requirements. (FOTP)
* Coordinates development of Console Operator training materials in alignment with Ca Projects, Ops and Base Business to support successful startup and continuous opera
* Coordinates development of examination questions;
* Work with Simulation OTS Support and Automation group to maintain 100% complian with base business, ensuring all simulators are kept up to date with the latest versions software via the MOC process;
* Support base business in control system troubleshooting activities: control logic testin ESD system modifications, changes to diagrams, fault log identification, sequence ch and search and development
* Work with Automation team to transfer the simulators to the new Experion Operating system
* Support upgrade to simulators to further enhance base business support (including S KTL's, Utilities)
* Coordinate all training activities on the CDG Simulators, including all Console Operato Training, Automation Training and Exapilot Training
* Participate and lead by example in the BBS Program;
* Participate in Safety Audits and presentations at the Group Safety Meetings;
* Assist with selection of safety topics and finding materials for safety presentations.
* Higher Education.
* Minimum 3 years' experience in Production or Training in Simulations.
* Analytical mindset
* Excellent organizational skills
* Ability to develop the documents according to tasks
* Methods to draft technical tasks while developing training materials and other documents to develop competency in compliance with customer requirements;
* Training material standardization processes;
* Training quality assessment processes;
* Operating procedures standardization process; Base Operations process equipment purpose/use;
* Excellent communication and team-work skills.
* Planning and prioritizing skills, skills to deliver presentations and conduct meetings.
* Adaptability, flexibility
* Quick learner
* Good PC user skills and advanced knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook).