City of London, London
8 months ago
At Talascend International we are currently looking for a Programme Planning Manager to support the Employer in the co-ordination of the entire Delivery Controls Schedule (DCS) working closely with Sub Programmes / Sectors and Project Delivery Teams (PDTs) to facilitate and ensure collaboration to deliver a unified and integrated project.
Supporting the Employer to:
- Manage and direct the DCS Planner (Reporting & Performance) in the co-ordination, administration and production of planning and schedule progress.
- Manage and direct the Sector Planning Leads in the co-ordination, administration and production of planning and schedule progress.
- Develop and maintain an accurate Programme Delivery Control Schedule (DCS).
- Facilitate a collaborative process that promotes engagement and ownership of the DCS throughout the organisation.
- Monitor the quality and validity of the component schedules to facilitate their integration into the overall Delivery Control Schedule and facilitate and manage the logic interfaces between the component PDT schedules associated with the DCS schedule.
- Provide guidance around DCS development and ongoing maintenance, in accordance with Crossrail planning and scheduling processes and procedures.
- Support processes to provide timely and regular transfer of accurate and coherent schedule information into the DCS schedule.
- Provide planning and project management support to the Programme as directed by the Head of Planning and provide such additional support to the Head of Planning as may be from time to time required.
- Identify and communicate specific schedule issues to the relevant Sub Programme / Area and PDT as may be required.
- Promote the use of developed schedule related strategies and tools within the Crossrail Programme and proactively work with PDTs to encourage project management leading practice.
- Educated to at least degree level, or equivalent training and experience.
- Experience of working on schedule development and reporting on a major infrastructure programme.
- Experience of schedule development in Primavera Project Manager P6.
- Experience in the use of computer software products (including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.