£350 - £450 per day + Inside IR35
over 1 year ago
The Project Engineer will manage design and construction activities for allocated projects.
- implement systems and procedures to maintain a cost effective, high quality, safe and environmentally responsible approach to design, construction, commissioning and other technical activities on relevant projects, compliant with all relevant legislation, and liaise with regulators and others as appropriate.
- engineer Projects to the standards and specification, allocated design and construction contracts include reference to and are compliant with Company standards, formal specifications and procedures.
- manage all engineering activities so that they result in schemes that are affordable and meet programme requirements in a safe and environmentally responsible manner for time, cost and quality.
- maintain the use of relevant techniques and procedures of quantified and qualitative risk assessment and HAZOP analysis to allocated projects and manage the environmental aspects of allocated projects in accordance with company environmental policy.
- monitor design and specialist consultants and contractors and provide project management advice in respect of all construction activities, including testing and commissioning and site supervision.
- undertake reviews of design and/or construction activities. Arrange audits of contractors monitoring safety, environment and quality of design, construction, testing and commissioning and management systems is adequate, while carrying out the duties of designated project engineer (DPE) for specific projects.