about 1 month ago
Role – Project Manager
Location - Crewe
Our Client has a requirement for a Project Manager role, who will be required to work on a contract basis in Crewe
The Global Engineering & Manufacturing Team is looking for a Project Engineer / Project Manager to join our European Standard Plants team based in Crewe.
As Project Manager you will:
• Manage equipment supply projects from initial design, through procurement, manufacture, inspection and testing, to delivery, construction and commissioning.
• Manage several projects simultaneously, ensure equipment and materials are procured and received on schedule, manage and engage with suppliers and fabricators, inspect and test equipment, compile and check drawings and documentation.
• Ensure that projects meet agreed budget, schedule, safety and performance targets, and comply with all applicable legislation.
As Project Manager you will have:
• A strong commitment to health and safety.
• Good all-round appreciation of the various engineering disciplines, Process, mechanical, E&I and electrical
• The ability to work with multi discipline teams across different cultures.
• Good English language communication skills.
• Willingness to commit time and effort to achieve project goals.
• Ideally experience in Industrial Gases, Gas Generation or equipment manufacture.
We need dedicated and driven people who are committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute. In return we offer a culture of respect, challenge and innovation. If that sounds interesting, then come and discover, care, accomplish and thrive
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for role looking for new employment.
As part of putting people first, we strive to be an equal opportunities employer and we are always looking to increase the diversity of our workforce, working closely with our clients to ensure everyone is included.