Project Manager-Digital Systems: London
almost 2 years ago
Reporting into the Head of Digital Systems & Software we have a requirement for a Digital Systems Project Manager to work on a well-known Rail Scheme in London. In this role the successful applicant will be required to refine scope of additional work streams required in order to implement and transition the required Operational & Information Technology systems that'll be used to run and manage the Railway.
- Form a plan for the relevant project work stream, identifying deliverables, milestones, stakeholders, risks and issues.
- Quickly understand governance within overall programme and manage project resources tightly, ensuring actions are chased up and escalated swiftly if not carried out.
- Carry out programme level activities as appropriate in support of Programme Manager/Head of Digital Systems.
- Ability to effectively organise and staff a project team in a matrix organisation.
- Knowledge and understanding of standard project management tools, techniques and procedures including: Scope definition, Roles and Responsibilities, Project Controls, Stakeholder Management, Risk and Issues Management, Reporting and Action item tracking.
- Knowledge and experience of software development, technology infrastructure and Cyber Security implementation within a large complex regulated environment.
- Qualification Prince2/AMP desirable
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders across domains