Leeds, West Yorkshire
£400 - £450 per day + Inside IR35
about 1 month ago
Project Manager required to oversee a major scheme on the Trans Pennine Route Upgrade which is currently in GRIP stage 4 and with a value of £135m.
You will be accountable for managing the safe and effective delivery of the multi-disciplinary project in order to meet client requirements to time, cost, quality, and performance.'
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Management and delivery of plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies are included.
- Ongoing management of those plans to achieve the delivery goals Work with key stakeholders to manage the deployment of all aspects of the project assigned to Identify and mitigate potential risks for delivery of products
- Operate as a full member of the team; supporting the Programme Manager and other team members as directed Project Manage all aspects of specific work packages
- Working with stakeholders to ensure Design; Delivery; Technical Build; testing; MI requirements etc are managed and delivered to date and time
- Completion of detailed plan for the medium term including MSP; Resources; costs Completion of the detailed design phase to time and quality; working with the Design team to secure stakeholder sign-off at all stages.
- Development of stakeholder relationship with suppliers; including preparation of joint plans; proposals and any design and build documentation.
- Completion of the high level plan through to Go Live and BAU handover.
- Experience in the delivery of projects; with particular emphasis on the management of suppliers and stakeholders
- Experience of governance and risk control frameworks
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Strong leadership; people and communications skills
- Possess strong analytical skills with a proven ability to persuade and influence senior decision-making.
- Multi discipline experiences
- Common Safety Method experience
- Experienced on working on railway
- Management of CDM regulations
- Contract Management - large value