25 days ago
On behalf of a well-known D&B Consultancy we're looking for a Rail Project Manager to join their Signalling business covering the South East region. This role will give someone the opportunity to be involved in a number of Multi-Disciplinary rail bids / schemes, and would suit someone who has a background in Delivering D&B schemes in conjunction with main contractors.
Working across their key project portfolio which includes some of the largest multi-million-pound major projects in the Transportation sector, this role offers the opportunity to manage whole project life cycles in conjunction with experienced colleagues both in the UK and abroad.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- You'll have excellent project management skills, but this doesn't need to be from a rail or signalling background.
- Degree Qualified, ideally chartered with a relevant institution
- Background in delivering design and build projects with experience of working with contractors to deliver infrastructure / engineering systems projects.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to HSQE and can demonstrate strong leadership in HSQE on own projects
- Experience of managing the implementation of systems and multi-disciplinary works
- Experience of managing sub-contracts as a means of delivering key works
- A track record of innovation, embracing new ways of working and use of digital tools
- Experience of Design & Build either working in a contractor organisation within design-based organisation working with contractor and can demonstrate great ability to control these activities
- Demonstrate great client management skills.
- Able to build great relationships with Clients to optimise outcomes for Clients and the business.
- Be able to demonstrate good control of change management and understanding of the associated project risks
- Knowledge of different contracting types, especially target cost. Experience of resolving commercial disputes, leveraging contracts to grow opportunities
- Track record of delivering to budgets and looking at ways to improve financial performance of contracts