Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £0.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
Property Acquisition Lead required to work on the HS2 Project.
Contract position based in Birmingham up to end of September 2019.
Rate negotiable depending on relevant experience.
As a Lead Acquisition Lead, you will manage and deliver all aspects of the land acquisition programme for part of the Phase Two route to ensure timely availability of the required land for the HS2 project.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of working in a property related environment (preferably in land acquisition) with land assembly experience
- Evidence of effective supplier management and ability to build strategic relationships with suppliers and the supplier market
- An understanding of how compulsory purchase works, statutory compensation and other government compensation schemes
- Chartered surveyor or equivalent
- Ability to lead and mentor an operational team.
Full job description available upon request.