about 1 year ago
Quality Assurance Manager - Vietnam
Design & Construction Project for all E&M System (Rolling Stock, Signaling, Telecommunication, Power Supply, OCS, Track work, PSD, AFC, Depot & Workshop Equipment, F-SCADA, Signage & Graphics) for New MRT Line-1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Interact and negotiation with the Employer, Consultant and any third parties
- Accountable for the definition and planning of all need activities in our Contract Agreement and ISO9001 (and/or other applicable international and local Standards) for Quality Management
- Accountable for the definition and planning of all needed activities as defined in IEC62278, IEC62279 and IEC62425 (and/or other applicable international and local Standards) for to RAM and safety management.
- Accountable for the definition and planning of needed activities as defined in IEC62278, IEC62279 and IEC62425 (and/or other applicable international and local Standards) for the V&V and Testing at Integrated System Level.
- Preparation and maintain of all the quality and system assurance related documents to be required by the Employer and Consultant
- Escalate all Safety, Quality, and other RAM issues periodically via report line.
- Preparation of quality audit report and safety audit report
- Quality management of Hitachi's factory and Hitachi's subcontractors
- Preparation of technical correspondence letter (draft) to the Employer and Consultant
- Analysis of correspondence letter from the Employer and Consultant, and development to Hitachi subsystem managers or Hitachi's subcontractors
- Any other works related to quality assurance and control
- Coordination of the relevant Work Package Leaders and interface with all internal stakeholders.
- Accountable for monitoring of RAM, Safety, Quality, V&V & Testing workload, budget, schedule, activities and deliverables.
- Ensure the proper management of the corrective actions required in case of non-conformity or deviations from the RAMS and quality targets.
- Ensure the proper review of the design changes with a potential impact on the system safety, availability and performances.
- Final responsible for the independent Verification & Validation and Testing of the delivered system and of the safety integrity of the technical solution, with respect to Safety and RAM requirements.
- Accountable for preparing or collecting from the Work Package Leaders the needed safety cases and related documentation for approval milestones.
- Interface with all external stakeholder (suppliers, independent assessors, clients, safety authorities, etc.) for what concerns RAM, Safety, Verification & Validation, testing and overall quality.
- Accountable for getting all needed approvals for products and system revenue service.
Required Skill and knowledge
- Total Year of Experience ; 15 years
- Experience as Quality Assurance Staff for Railway Project ; 12 years
- Experience as Quality Assurance Manager for Railway Project ; 5 years
- Certificate of Graduation (bachelor's degree or more over)
- Certificate of English (such as TOIEC) more than 800 points if mother language is not English.
- Strong skill for speaking & writing in English in interpretation and translation work.
- Excellent knowledge and capabilities of quality assurance and control
- Several experiences to complete project as QA manager
Project Overall Schedule (Tentative)
- Project Commencement : August, 2013
- Revenue operation : 2021
- Employer; Hitachi, Ltd. Ho Chi Minh Project Office
Hitachi, Ltd. Ho Chi Minh Project Office (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)