Kuwait City, Kuwait
Up to £0.00 per annum
almost 3 years ago
Quality Control Inspector - Heavy Equipment- Kuwait
Salary between 2500 USD - 3500 USD per month depending on experience. Overtime available + full expat package. Ideally from a NATO country in order to get security cleared.
Purpose and Scope:
Performs scheduled and unscheduled inspections of maintenance vehicle and equipment repairs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs inspections on different classifications of wheeled vehicles/equipment at the unit
and DS/GS levels.
2. Conducts initial inspections upon delivery of equipment and records data information for the
processing of maintenance work orders; troubleshoots identified faults and in-process
inspections as required during their pair phase.
3. Conducts a final inspection upon completion of maintenance repairs to ensure quality product
outputs are met.
4. Prepares records of inspection/tests and make them available to the QA/QC Department.
5. Verifies procedures being used are adequate for the effective control of quality, rejects
defective workmanship and materials, verifies and certifies the test results on supporting
6. Provides guidance and technical assistance to shop maintenance personnel on inspection
principles of workmanship, procedures to be employed, and quality of work expected.
7. Ensures compliance with government and corporate regulations, company SOPs, directives,
and technical manuals to establish and maintain a quality management program.
8. Maintains cross-talk with QA and LAR representatives.
9. Coordinates with Shop Supervisor when technical problems arise and in-depth mechanical
knowledge is required.
10. Cross trains when required to ensure maximum flexibility and possession of technical skills in
the development and maintenance of quality programs.
11. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
* 3-5 years of wheeled vehicle maintenance experience required.
* 2 or more years of quality control/inspection experience required.
* US Army MOS 91 Series or other military equivalent preferred.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
* Must have knowledge of diagnostic tools and forms used at the unit and DS/GS level.
* Must be able to read and understand communications and electronic equipment schematics.
* Must have thorough knowledge of military technical publications.