13 days ago
Purpose of the Job
To assist external expert QS in the identification and gathering of commercial and financial information relevant to a potential litigation.
To assist external expert QS and external legal advisors in relation to the following:
- Identifying and reviewing all documentation on eB relevant to the potential litigation.
- Creating an indexed database of the relevant information and exporting it to the external expert. Liaising with the external expert and obtaining further information as required.
- Liaising with internal colleagues to identify and document their role in the matters leading to the dispute.
- Arranging meetings, assembling the required material, attending the meeting, taking notes and distributing a record of decisions made and actions coming from the meeting.
- Undertaking other general administrative duties as directed by the [Commercial Director/Project Commercial Director]
- Educated to degree level, preferably with a business, law, engineering or construction management degree or equivalent experience
- Well-developed verbal communication skills - able to articulate a well-structured line of reasoning
- Able to prepare well written documents in English (with attention to grammar, sentence construction and spelling)
- Numerate - able to check numbers and spot inconsistencies
- Highly motivated individual, able to demonstrate drive and initiative.