19 days ago
6 Month Contract
Our Client has a requirement for a Package Manager who will be required to work on a 6-month contract basis in Birmingham.
Manage the Building Services packages covering design, supply, factory testing, installation, commissioning and hand-over scope.
Key Accountabilities of the Job:
- Prepare the scope of work of the packages.
- Involve actively in procurement by reviewing the tenders and assessing the offers of potential suppliers/subcontractors.
- Manage the subcontracted works for the relevant packages and ensure compliance with Project requirements.
- Monitor the design, procurement, manufacturing, testing, delivery and site works progress of the packages.
- Coordinate all required package interfaces and Lead the regular meetings with the Designer, Procurement, Commercial, logistics, Construction and Suppliers / Subcontractors.
- Anticipate any major issue related to the packages, in terms of Safety, Quality and Performance requirements.
- Ensure the safety is maintained by Supply Chain in accordance with client procedures.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
- BSc or MSc Degree, ideally in Building Services, Mechanical, or Electrical or experience equivalent with professional Chartership.
- Experience in delivering multi-discipline turn-key projects.
- Experience in the water industry or railway transport systems.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Achievement Focus.
- Business and Customer Awareness.
At Talascend we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Package Manager’s looking for new employment.